Mary Bygone says the following upon approaching her:
- "I've heard you've got a gift for finding antiques. Just so happens I've got a knack for selling them! Interested?"
Underneath the question are two options, "Nope" and "Sure!" which the player has to choose one of.
After selecting "Sure!" a screen shows up showing the requirements to hire her.
After hiring Mary Bygone a screen appears from him with the following message:
- "Traders will sell your items for you. Talk to them to keep them stocked up!"
- There is a picture of a fish with a hand on it next to a green arrow pointing to Mary Bygone with a speech bubble with coins in it.
After hiring Mary Bygone the player is asked to return back to Alistair McCubbin.
Selling Antiques Edit
If approached Mary Bygone will say the following:
- "Dig up an ancient treasure on your travels? I'll make sure you get a good price for it!"
A screen will open up which allows the player to drag any artifact items desired to be sold to an empty bin.
Once the item is placed Mary Bygone will say:
- "Wherever did you find that? That's a real treasure!"
If an item is not placed Mary Bygone will say:
- "Nothing this time? Don't forget to dig up those little dirt mounds to find more!"
After collecting the money from selling the items Mary Bygone will say:
- "Don't spend it all at once!"