Penelope Cheapskate can be found standing on the beach on Woodcutt Isle.
When approached Penelope Cheapskate says:
- "I hear there's a lady who camps here to get Woodchuck's furniture first. Is that true?"
- "Good for her, I say. Must be nice to have no life."
After the conversation the player can walk away from Penelope Cheapskate without having to complete anything for her.
==Side-Quest 2" When approached Penelope Cheapskate says:
- "You're that kid from Accordia, aren't you? Crazy. What's Your Prestige? <Insert player's prestige>? Huh?"
- "That's not bad, I s'pose. But why settle? I challenge you to boost your Prestige by 30."
- Two options appear with "Nope" and "Sure!"
If approached again before having 30 more Prestige she says:
- "You know that decorations increase your Prestige? Of course. So buy more decorations. It's not hard."
Upon returning to Penelope Cheapskate after the having 30 more Prestige she says:
- "How's that Prestige looking now? <Insert player's prestige>, huh? Yeah. Nice. Keep those decorations coming."
Penelope Cheapskate then gives the player the reward for the side-quest.
If Penelope Cheapskate is approached again at directly after this she repeats the same phrase.