Sarah Salvager can be found standing on the docks in at Seadog Cove.
When approached Sarah Salvager says:
- "Hello there! I couldn't help but notice that you're slightly encumbered by all that stuff you're carrying..."
- "Well what if I told you that I knew of a way to lighten your load and get great new stuff in return?"
- "Yes, thought that would interest you. Well come with me - I've got something to show you that will blow your mind!"
When approached in front of the Remaker Sarah Salvager says:
- "Ta-daa! The legendary Seadog Cove ReMaker is fully operational - and it's all thanks to yours truly!"
- "Why the blank face? Surely you must have heard of this incredible piece of Doza wizardry...?"
- "Clearly not. Sigh. Well the important thing is that it's back in service after spending four long years in a state of disrepair."
- "What does it do? It turns your junk into funk...y new items. (Hmm, neds work.) It's remarkable - ReMakerble even!"
- "Don't ask how it works - just try it out. Tap on the ReMaker to start it up, then offload your unwanted items to receive a prize!"
If the player approaches Sarah Salvager again right after this she says:
- "The better stuff you put in, the better the prize that comes out. You could win huge furniture, coins, masks - even pearls!"